To find out more about the exciting opportunities for your child at Cobram Anglican Grammar School, please complete the Enrolment Enquiry Form below.
Alternatively complete the Application for Enrolment document.
Completed application for enrolment documents can be emailed to email@example.com or dropped into our office Monday to Friday between 8.30am-4.30pm.
All new applicants are invited to meet with the School Principal. We request you bring along a copy of the most recent school report or Transition Statement for Foundation enrolments.
For enrolment enquiries or to book a tour:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone us on (03) 5871 1816
- Visit in person at 40-48 Campbell Road, Cobram
- Complete the Enrolment Enquiry Form requesting more information
- Prospective parents are encouraged to make an appointment with the Principal or arrange a tour at any time prior to making application.
Our focus is to engage new students in Foundation and Year 7. Whilst we still encourage enrolment enquiries for other year levels, applicants should be aware that some year levels are already at capacity and students may be placed on a waiting list. Therefore, Cobram AGS encourage applications be made as soon as possible.